THREE WAYS TO MAKE THE SLUSH! PICK ONE
Option 1 - YOU WILL NEED– As a WINE slush
- 1 (one) 750mL (26oz) bottle of white wine.
- 1 to 2 cups warm water
The sweeter the wine the sweeter the slush& 1 cup water (warm)
Option 2 - YOU WILL NEED – As a Traditional Slush
- 1 1/2 cups favorite white vodka or rum – flavored vodka or rum will kick it up a notch
- 3 ½ cups water to 5 cups water (warm) *more water for less boozy flavor*
Option 3 - YOU WILL NEED – As a virgin Slush
- 4 ½ to 5 cups juice (we love watermelon juice)
- ½ cup warm water
- There are 3 different ways to make this slush. Pick the one you want to try! Add the warm water to the bottom of your blender (for example, if you pick a wine slush, add 1 to 2 cups Warm water to your blender). Add contents found directly inside your pouch to your water. BLEND on high until your contents dissolve.
- Add your juice or alcohol (for example, if you are making the wine slush, you will add a bottle of wine) and blend once again on HIGH to incorporate all your ingredients together.
- Pour your mixture into a freezer ready tub (with lid) or zip top bag (seal completely). Allow to FREEZE 6 hours or overnight. When you remove your slush from the freezer, if fully frozen, allow it to warm up slightly and thaw before scooping into glasses
- Scoop slush into bottom of glasses and optionally pour your favorite soda over top – we love lemon / lime soda. You can also pour watermelon juice over top too! Adding the soda or juice when enjoying, lightens up the alcoholic content per glass.