Level up your Smashed Potatoes and make these Wicked Good smashed potatoes, baked in a casserole dish with tons of herby goodness love
- 8 - 10 potatoes, peeled cut and boiled to soft mashable texture
- 1/4 cup Do You Bake? Limited edition wicked good dip
- 1/2 cup butter, soft
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- enough milk to whip your potatoes to desired texture
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and sliced avocados (optional toppings)
- Drain potatoes and return them to your warm pot.
- Add your butter and sour cream and whip your potatoes on medium speed, incorporating your wet ingredients
- Add your Do You Bake? Wicked Good Baked Dip Mix along with enough milk to your desired whipping texture
- Pour your potatoes into a casserole dish. Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Top with bacon and shredded cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly
Enjoy your wowzas of a side!