Do You Bake? Wicked Good Chicken Dip Mix is a perfect flavour complement in this creamy potato side dish. These mashed potatoes are rich and full of flavor and they take no time to whip up. Our wicked good mashed potatoes are also perfect to whip up ahead of time and re-heat before dinner-time. Once you go wicked-good, you'll never go back to plain mashed potatoes
Level up your Smashed Potatoes and make these Wicked Good smashed potatoes, baked in a casserole dish with tons of herby goodness love
- 8 - 10 potatoes, peeled cut and boiled to soft mashable texture
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup butter, soft
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- enough milk to whip your potatoes to desired texture
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon and 1/2 cup shredded cheese and sliced avocados (optional toppings)
- Drain potatoes and return them to your warm pot.
- Add your butter and sour cream and whip your potatoes on medium speed, incorporating your wet ingredients
- Add your Do You Bake? Wicked Good Baked Dip Mix along with enough milk to your desired whipping texture
- Pour your potatoes into a casserole dish. Preheat oven 350 degrees F
- Top with bacon and shredded cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly
Enjoy your wowzas of a side!