YOU WILL NEED
- 3 cups cooked and drained elbow macaroni
- 1 cup water
For a creamier and calcium-rich cheese sauce, swap water with milk
1. Add mix to ¾ cup water, stirring vigorously with a whisk. Add remaining water, stir. Heat to medium heat until bubbly and thick, stirring constantly. Add your pre-cooked elbow macaroni to your sauce and stir to combine. Top with additional shredded cheese if desired.
Other Awesome uses
- Drizzle on top of french fries and add various toppings for loaded fries.
- Use as a dip for various snacks such as nachos or pretzels, just reduce the milk or water to 2/3 cup for extra thickness.
FUN Recipe Veggie Cheese Dip Puffy Appies
- 1 package puff pastry shells 6 total shells
- 1 cup premade Vegas Rush Cheese Sauce
- ½ cup chopped mixed veggies
Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions
Take center out of shells, fill with cheese
Top with fresh veggies and enjoy