You will need:
5 to 6 pounds (2-1/2 to 2-3/4kg) pork or beef ribs cut into 3 rib portions
5 cups (1200ml) prepared barbeque sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the contents of the packet with the barbeque sauce and mix thoroughly.
2. Remove 1 cup of this mixture and refrigerate it to use later as a dipping sauce.
3. Place the ribs in a 4-1/2 quart (4-1/2 liter) slow cooker. Pour the prepared sauce over the ribs, cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until the meat is very tender.
4. Transfer the ribs to serving a platter and cover loosely with foil to keep them warm.
5. Skim the fat from the sauce in the slow cooker and discard this fat. Pour the remaining sauce over the ribs. Serve the refrigerated reserved dipping sauce on the side for dipping.
Tips ‘n’ Tricks! Pick up a box of Do You Bake? Garlic Mash Up and serve yummy Garlic Mashers along with your fall-off-the-bone, melt-in-your-mouth Ribs!