- 4 cups Do You Bake? Vanilla Superfood Hot Cereal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/3 cups unsweetened almond milk (for the Banana Walnut Bread, reduce by 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey, agave or maple syrup
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well until everything is combined.
Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup. The mixture will be a little watery, so it’s important to mix well before each scoop to make sure you get an even combination of milk and oats.
Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Store oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Banana Walnut Bread
- 3/4 tsp teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 medium very ripe smashed bananas
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips