Kinda like a granola bar - thin, crispy and crunchy.
But these muffin tin granola cups are way more than just a granola bar. Shaped into mini-bowls, filled with deliciousness and totally fun to eat.
Filled with lightly sweetened greek yogurt with one of our sweet dip mixes turns an ordinary breakfast cereal and a ordinary greek yogurt into a perfect marriage.
- 2 cups Warm Warm Vanilla Sugar Superfood Hot Breakfast Bowl
- 1/4 cup agave or honey
- 3 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- Do You Bake? Love that Lemon Pie Cheese ball mix
- Favorite berries to top
To make the cups : Combine greek yogurt with one package of Do You Bake? Love that Lemon Pie Cheeseball mix. Refrigerate until ready to fill your cups (follow directions below)
- Preheat the oven to 325. Lightly oil 9 muffin cups.
- In a medium bowl, empty your 2 cups of Superfood cereal blend and set aside
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, whisk together the honey or agave, olive oil and nut butter. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil and remove from heat
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined and the superfood cereal and evenly coated
- Divide mixture into 9 muffin cups. Using a small piece of parchment paper and hands, press the granola into the bottom and up the sides of the muffin cup. (The back of a small spatula also helps too.)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the edges start to become golden. Check on the granola cups about halfway through the baking time. If the cups seem to be collapsing a bit, simply re-press the granola back up the sides.
- Allow granola cups to sit for 2 minutes. While they are still warm, run a paring knife around the edges to loosen from the tin. As soon as the cups feel solid, gently remove granola cups from the tins and cool on a wire rack. Fill with your Greek Yogurt mixture and top with berries.