YOU WILL NEED
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of your burger binder
- Buns and fun burger toppings
1. Add your ground beef to a large mixing bowl. Add in your seasoning. Start with 2 tablespoons. Blend it well into your burger beef. If this is your first time using a burger binder, we recommend heating a small skillet to medium high heat, pinching off a small piece of your burger meat (after you add the binder) and cooking the little piece of beef on your skillet until done. Cool slightly and taste. Add more burger binder (1 to 2 teaspoons at a time) until you reach your desired amount of flavor.
2. Break off your beef into balls. Break into 8 equal portions for quarter pound burgers or 4 equal portions for half pound burger size. Form in a ball and press down into a flat round burger shape.
3. Place your patties onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Brush the tops with a bit of oil.
4. Grill, bake or pan-fry to desired done-ness. Serve inside your favorite buns with your favorite toppings and sides.
- Adding pickled jalapenos and pepper jack cheese as a topping to your burger brightens the flavor of the binder!
- Always cook your ground beef from room temperature. Never cook your burgers when your beef is cold right out of the fridge
- Binders work great on lean cuts of ground beef (80/20 or lean and above), ground chicken and even ground turkey