Basically the most refreshing, delicious summer salsa ever!
I mean, really, it’s pretty impossible to go wrong with anything involving mint and watermelon in my book. But once you add in some sweet red onion, spicy jalapeno (as much as you’d like), fresh cilantro, and a juicy lime….
It’s just the right mix of sweet and savory, it has however much kick you’d like from the jalapeno, the herbs and lime juice give it the perfectly light and fresh taste of summer, and — best part! — the fresh watermelon makes every bite extra deliciously juicy and refreshing.
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Do You Bake? Autentico Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- optional 1 to 2 jalapeno(s), seeded and finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
Toass all ingredients together until combined. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.