You will need:
1/3 cup liquid honey (or agave)
3T melted the coconut oil (or butter)
2 eggs (large, beaten)
1. Preheat oven to 350F (176C)
2. Combine contents of the package and wet ingredients noted above into a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
3. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper (or coat pan with a little melted coconut oil to grease)
4. Pour mixture into the pan and press flat. (Tip: moisten your hands with water and press mixture around pan until flat and even).
5. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until slightly golden brown.
6. Cool and cut into 24 squares. Serve and enjoy.