THREE WAYS TO MAKE THE SLUSH! PICK ONE
Option 1 - YOU WILL NEED – As a WINE slush
- 1 (one) 750mL (26oz) bottle of white wine.
- 1 to 2 cups of warm water
The sweeter the wine the sweeter the slush & 1 cup water (warm)
Option 2 - YOU WILL NEED – As a Traditional Slush
- 1 1/2 cups favorite white vodka or rum – flavored vodka or rum will kick it up a notch
- 3 ½ cups water to 5 cups water (warm) *more water for less boozy flavor*
Option 3 - YOU WILL NEED – As a virgin Slush
- 4 ½ to 5 cups juice (we love watermelon juice)
- ½ cup warm water
1. There are 3 different ways to make this slush. Pick the one you want to try! Add the warm water to the bottom of your blender (for example, if you pick a wine slush, add 1 to 2 cups Warm water to your blender). Add contents found directly inside your pouch to your water. BLEND on high until your contents dissolve.
2. Add your juice or alcohol (for example, if you are making the wine slush, you will add a bottle of wine) and blend once again on HIGH to incorporate all your ingredients together.
3. Pour your mixture into a freezer ready tub (with lid) or zip top bag (seal completely). Allow to FREEZE 6 hours or overnight. When you remove your slush from the freezer, if fully frozen, allow it to warm up slightly and thaw before scooping into glasses
4. Scoop slush into bottom of glasses and optionally pour your favorite soda over top – we love lemon / lime soda. You can also pour watermelon juice over top too! Adding the soda or juice when enjoying, lightens up the alcoholic content per glass.