You will need:
8 ounces (227g) softened cream cheese (brick)
1. Remove 1 teaspoon (5g) from the packet and set aside.
2. Blend the rest of the packet contents with the cream cheese until it is completely combined.
3. Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
4. Spoon the cheeseball mixture onto wax paper and roll into a log or ball.
5. Dust the Cheese Ball with the portion of the packet you set aside for a pretty coating.
6. Refrigerate again. Leave refrigerated for at least 2 hours for flavors to combine. Best if it can rest overnight.
7. Unwrap and serve with graham crackers or pretzels.
Tips ‘n’ Tricks! Take your Cheese ball to the Tropics!
Add 2 – 3 Tablespoons of finely diced pineapple pieces into your Key Lime Pie Cheese ball mixture for a tropical cheese ball flare!