YOU WILL NEED: BASE
· ½ cup melted butter
YOU WILL NEED: FILLING
· 2 bricks cream cheese (16oz), soft
· 2 cups whipped topping or whipping cream, fully whipped
YOU WILL NEED: TOPPING
· 1 cup whipped topping or whipping cream, fully whipped
1. Parchment line a standard sized pie plate or a 9x9 square pan
2. Remove 2 clear bags found inside your pouch and set them aside
3. Empty contents found directly inside your pouch into the bottom of a bowl. Add melted butter and blend your wet and dry mixture together until it resembles coarse crumbs.
4. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of your prepared pan. Freeze for 10 minutes
5. Add cream cheese to the bottom of a large bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add contents of the unlabeled bag to your cream cheese and whip until combined. Gently fold in your whipped topping or whipping cream (fully whipped) into the mixture until fully incorporated
6. Remove the base from the freezer and pour cheesecake layer on top. Smooth the top evenly with the back of a knife. Place your cheesecake back into the freezer.
7. Empty contents of bag #1 into a clean bowl. Add whipped cream or whipped topping to your mixture and gently fold the whipped topping into your mix until fully combined.
8. Remove cheesecake from the freezer and pour topping on top of your cheesecake layer. Swirl gently and refrigerate or freeze.
9. Cut into squares or slices and enjoy