YOU WILL NEED
- 6 tablespoons melted butter for your dough, slightly warm
- ¾ to 1 ¼ cups warm water for your dough
- ¼ to 1/3 cup melted butter for dipping
- Line a cookie tray with parchment paper
- Open your pouch and remove clear bag.
- Pour contents found directly inside your pouch into a large mixing bowl. Add butter and ¾ cup warm water to your dry mix. Stir your dry and wet ingredients together until a very slightly tacky dough forms. Add more water 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach an elastic, slightly tacky dough. Knead your dough using a dough hook or by hand for 4 minutes. Let your dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Pinch off 1 inch pieces of dough and roll them in between your hands into balls. Repeat for all your dough pieces. Let your dough balls rest for another 10 minutes.
- Melt ¼ cup to 1/3 cup butter in a microwave safe bowl
- Empty contents of clear bag removed in step 2 (cinnamon sugar mix) and pour it onto a plate, spreading the cinnamon sugar mix evenly over the plate
- Dip your dough balls into your butter, shaking off excess butter and then rolling into cinnamon sugar
- Place your dough balls onto your cookie tray
- Preheat oven 400F
- Bake your poppables for 17 to 22 minutes (do not over bake. You want them JUST done). If you like crispy edges, carefully flip your poppablesthree quarters of the way through your baking.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly. Enjoy warm.
Option: If you have extra cinnamon sugar leftover, you can double dust! After your poppables are removed from the oven, re-melt any leftover butter and give them a quick dip in butter and re-roll into leftover sugar
Dunking fun! Great dunked in chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and cheesecake dips!