Get game-day ready with this perfect KETO friendly, 0 sugar appetizer.
Ready to roast in the oven in less than 10 minutes. Ready on the table in less than 30. We call that a game day win!
6 JALALPENOS, cut lengthwise and seeds removed
1/2 brick cream cheese
1 capful Do You Bake? For the LOVE of Garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 slices of bacon (uncooked)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Lightly coat the bottom of a sheet-pan with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt
3. Place your Jalapeno halves onto your tray (so that you can fill them) and set aside
4. In a small bowl beat your cream cheese until fluffy. Add in your salt and Do You Bake? For the LOVE of Garlic. Mix until blended.
5. Scoop filling out into each jalapeno and wrap jalapeno with a bacon slice.
6. BAKE for 15 - 20 minutes until jalapeno is soft and bacon crispy