CHEDDAR, GARLIC, & HERB QUICK BREAD
You Will Need: 2 Tbsp (30mL) cold butter;
3 oz (85g) grated cheddar cheese; 1 egg, beaten;
1/2 cup (120mL) water.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease and flour TWO mini-loaf pans.
2. Empty dry ingredient mix into a medium bowl and mix. Cut-in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives (a cheese grater also works well) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Fold in your cheese. Add in the egg and 1/2 cup of water and stir until mixture is just combined (just moistened).
4. Transfer the mixture into your prepared loaf pans and bake for 18-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove bread from pan and let cool completely on wire rack. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Flour, sugar, baking powder, cream, minced onion, minced garlic, onion powder, spices, granulated garlic, salt, baking soda.
ALLERGENS: Contains MILK.
May contain traces of wheat, soy, nuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, mustard, sesame.