YOU WILL NEED
- 4 to 6 cups (1L to 1.4L) warm water
Optional serving Additions
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, additional, fresh
- Grated Cheddar cheese for garnish
- Empty contents of package into a medium-sized pot with 4 cups of warm water. Stir a few times to dissolve.
- Optional Step: Add in an additional 1 cup of freshly chopped broccoli.
- On medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Stir continuously while boiling for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes. Add additional water if desired, ½ cup at a time while your soup simmers. Serve, and enjoy!
- Optional Step: Sprinkle some freshly grated cheddar cheese on top of your bowl of soup for an even creamier, cheesy-topped soup.
TIPSWant to take this creamy and cheesy meal to an even cheesier level? Bake up a loaf of our Cheddar, Herb & Garlic Quick Bread for a quick, easy, and satisfying side. You'll need it to soak up every last drop of this fantastic, classic soup!