THREE WAYS TO MAKE THE SLUSH! PICK ONE
Option 1 - YOU WILL NEED – As a WINE slush
- 1 (one) 750mL (26oz) bottle of white wine.
- 1 to 2 cups warm water
The sweeter the wine the sweeter the slush & 1 cup water (warm)
Option 2 - YOU WILL NEED – As a Traditional Slush
- 1 1/2 cups favorite white vodka or rum – flavored vodka or rum will kick it up a notch. You can also use ½ cup blue curacao + 1 cup vodka
- 3 ½ cups water to 5 cups water (warm) *more water for less boozy flavor*
Option 3 - YOU WILL NEED – As a virgin Slush
- 4 ½ to 5 cups juice (we love grape juice or lemonade)
- ½ cup warm water
1. There are 3 different ways to make this slush. Pick the one you want to try! Add the warm water to the bottom of your blender (for example, if you pick a wine slush, add 1 to 2 cups Warm water to your blender). Add contents found directly inside your pouch to your water. BLEND on high until your contents dissolve.
2. Add your juice or alcohol (for example, if you are making the wine slush, you will add a bottle of wine) and blend once again on HIGH to incorporate all your ingredients together.
3. Pour your mixture into a freezer-ready tub (with lid) or zip top bag (seal completely). Allow to FREEZE 6 hours or overnight. When you remove your slush from the freezer, if fully frozen, allow it to warm up slightly and thaw before scooping into glasses
4. Scoop slush into bottom of glasses and optionally pour your favorite soda over top – we love lemon / lime soda. You can also pour watermelon juice over top too! Adding the soda or juice when enjoying, lightens up the alcoholic content per glass.
BONUS DRINK MIX RECIPE: Blue Coconut Cocktail
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup vodka
- 1 whole pouch (blue bohemian)
- 8 cups to 10 cups ice
- 2/3 cup coconut cream
- Coconut flakes for garnish
- ½ cup HOT water
Add contents of your pouch to your HOT water in the base of a high powered blender. BLEND on high until mixed through. Add pineapple juice, coconut cream and vodka. Blend again for 30 seconds. Add ICE and blend on HIGH until your ice is fully crushed.
Serve in glasses (or freeze your mix for later) and garnish with coconut flakes (gently wet the rims of your glasses in water and press into a plate of coconut flakes.