Use Do You Bake? Buttermilk biscuits mix and Blueberry Blast Cheese ball mix to create this all start bubble up bake. You can make this up overnight and refrigerate and bake it up the next morning or afternoon for a delicious and satisfying addition to your breakfast or brunch.
- 1 Box Do You Bake? Buttermilk Biscuits Mix
- 1 1/4 cups Water (cold)
- 6 tbsp Butter (cold)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (soft)
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Berries (Blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 Blueberry Blast Cheeseball Mix (1 box mix)
- 2 - 3 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Ricotta Cheese
Make the Blueberry Filling :
Beat cream cheese and Do You Bake? Blueberry Blast Cheese ball mix together until light and fluffy. Beat in Ricotta cheese and gently fold in blueberries or blackberries and set aside.
Make the Buttermilk Biscuits :
1Combine Do You Bake? Buttermilk biscuit mix with the butter until crumbly. Add water and stir until just combined (do not over mix).
Assemble your Bubble Up Bake :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a 9x9 pan with a little butter
- Roll and cut your buttermilk biscuits into 1" rounds or pinch 1" portions off and roll them in between your hands and flatten slightly. Dip your biscuits rounds in your cheese mixture and coat well.
- Place your coated biscuit pieces into your baking dish and spread any remaining blueberry mix on top. Top with any remaining biscuits and lightly dust with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 25 - 35 minutes until tops are slightly golden
- Serve warm