While you can't have conventional dep-fried french friest during a Whole30 challenge or even on KETO, you can have these heart-healthy wedges. Bake them or fry them in a pan. Either way they are just as delicious.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Do You Bake? For the LOVE of Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 large egg beaten
- 3 avocados (choose an avocado that is JUST ripe. Too ripe and they will turn to mush when baking or frying)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (avocado oil mayonnaise as an option)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Do You Bake? Autentico Seasoning Blend
- sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450F
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. In a medium bowl combine your dry ingredients.
3. Add egg to a separate small bowl.
4. Halve and pit avocados. Cut each half into 4 - 6 wedges
5. Dip a wedge in egg and then dredge in your dry mixture.
6. Place on a baking sheet and repeat with remaining avocados.
7. Mist fries with cooking spray and bake until golden (15 - 20 minutes0, turning over and misting with cooking oil half way through baking.
Make Dip : combine all ingredients into a small bowl and refrigerate until serving