YOU WILL NEED: SPICY SAUCE
YOU WILL NEED: ASIAN STYLE BURRITOS
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds ground beef or thinly sliced fast fry beef
- Flour tortillas of choice. 8 inch or 12 inch
- Sesame oil for pan
1. Remove 2 clear bags found inside your pouch and set aside.
2. Sauce: Make your sauce ahead! It gets much more flavorful with time and we recommend making it up at least 1 hour ahead of mealtime. Can be made the night before as well. Empty contents of small clear pouch into a small bowl along with your mayonnaise. Stir well to combine.
3. Rice: Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan. Set to high heat and bring to a boil. Empty contents (rice) found directly inside your pouch into the boiling water and give it a quick stir. Boil for 20 seconds. Turn heat off and add lid to your saucepan. Let rice rest for 20 to 30 minutes until fluffy. Fluff with a fork before serving.
4. Asian Style Burritos:
a. Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat
b. Once skillet is warm, add sesame oil along with your beef. Empty contents of medium unlabeled bag into your beef and give it a good stir. Continue to brown beef on all sides until cooked through and slightly browned.
c. Lay a flour tortilla flat on a piece of foil. Place your rice, meat, sauce, and any other fillings in the middle of your tortilla. Fold up the sides and roll it upfront to back and wrap it with foil for easy handling or for a portable leftover lunch.
You can use a sirloin cut of beef, slice thin and toss beef, sesame oil, contents of medium unlabeled bag into your slow cooker, set on low for 4 to 6 hours until tender and cooked through.
- Freezes well. Create individual burrito wraps and wrap in plastic wrap or toss into a freezer bag after wrapped. They make great quick lunches and dinners.