These apple cinnamon no bake energy bites are fun, filling, and could not be any easier to make. They're great for school lunch boxes, too!
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 scoops (about 1/2 to 2/3 cup) 0 Sugar Vanilla Creme Caramel Protein Powder
- 2 cups dried apple rings, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup or agave
- 2 tablespoons favorite nut butter or coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
In a food processor, pulse 1/2 cup walnuts until almost finely ground, with a few little chunks. Trasfer to a small bowl and mix in 1/2 teaspoon of your cinnamon.
In a food processor pulse the remaining ingredients until finely chopped and blended. Using damp hands, roll rounded tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls. Roll your balls into your ground walnut mix, pressing so the nuts adhere. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week