YOU WILL NEED: DOUGH:
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 1 cup sour cream
YOU WILL NEED: WATER BATH:
• ½ cup boiling water
YOU WILL NEED: TOPPING:
• ½ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Parchment line a baking sheet and set aside.
3. Remove clear pouches (there are 2) found inside your bag and set them aside.
4. Empty contents of pouch directly into a large bowl
5. Add large egg and sour cream.
6. Mix your wet and dry ingredients at a low speed until combined. Then turn out your dough onto a parchment-lined surface and knead the dough for 3 minutes.
7. Form dough into a ball
8. Cut your dough ball into four wedges
9. Roll each piece of dough into a long rope
10. Cut each rope into 12 segments. Repeat with your remaining sections of dough. You will have about 48 pieces/bites
11. Boil your water and empty contents of bag#1 into our boiling water.
12. Dip the dough segments into your boiling water mixture then immediately place your dipped segments on your parchment-lined baking sheet.
13. Bake your pretzel bites in your preheated oven for 7 to 10 minutes until golden brown
14. Brush pretzel bites with melted butter and sprinkle with contents found in your unlabeled small bag removed in step 3.